10 walking mottos
- Walking is an addiction that can only be treated by continuing walking.
- A good mood leads to a good walk, a good walk leads to a good mood. It is worth walking anyway and for much more reasons.
- Comfortable shoes are the most important walking companions and walkers friends. Choose them carefully and responsibly.
- Before starting your chosen distance assess your physical abilities: 5 km – for warming, 10 km – for entertainment, 25 km and more – for a challenge.
- Walks are not a place to limit food – always have energizing snacks in your backpack.
- Walking is not a run, stop, look around, get to know environment better and experience the best that walking gives for you.
- Steady and constant speed when walking is the strength of the walker, because by starting too fast, you may run out of energy to finish.
- Nobody will rust from the water. Drink enough water while walking.
- Protect yourself and others – follow the rules of traffic safety while walking in the city.
- Walking is more pleasant in a clean environment. While walking, not only do not throw away your own the rubbish, but also lift up the already dropped ones.
Become part of the walking community and be the first to know all the „Ėjimas“ news.